1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Obviously, younger people have the advantage of near-endless endurance and enthusiasm, but they're also more likely to suffer from problems with impatience and overconfidence." -Access All Areas: a users's guide to the art of urban exploration, by Ninjalicious [link]
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Air. If I drop it, plastic dino toys, and plastic flies that a co-worker left on my desk.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Justice League Unlimited, season 5, episode 7.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Pretty much just the white-noise generators here at work.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
An hour ago. Taco Bell dinner run (mmm spicy burrito)
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I've been following this one post on CityNoise pretty much all day: [link]
9. What are you wearing?
black t-shirt, black cargo pants.
10. Did you dream last night?
Maybe. It's all post-fever/sickness stuff, tends to be very dark and I wanna say cold-war-soviet-darkness tone to it.
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Not much. It's an office, but we don't like light much (yay fellow geeks), so in a space of about 1600 sq. ft. there's maybe 4 flourescent lights. We do however have 6 clocks on the walls, each with timezones under them. From left to right: Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern, Atlantic, UTC/GMT
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
There are thousands of quizes on the Internet each year. This is definitely one of them.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house. A car. Tons of media-type toys (cameras, tablets, laptops, oh my!)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I was more than likely supposed to either be ambidexterous or left handed, since my mom is left handed, and so is my daughter, but I remember switching hands in Grade One and the teacher told me to pick one, and that most people picked their right hand...my left arm is stronger though, more accurate in some ways. I throw/play sports with my left hand.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Somehow ensure that mankind is moving onto the next level, of either conciousness, being, or evolution. I'm not sure how I'd accomplish this though, or to be sure of the end-results.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
*sigh* Keep it over there.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
That's easy. Done! Though I'm always iffy about posting her actual name on these Internets.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure, why not.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
That was some nice work there!